What Makes The Vinesse Wine Club So Popular:
- Rated the #1 Best Wine Club of 2019
- On the Top 10 Best Wine Clubs list since 2010
- Get 6 exceptional wines for just $41.94 (only $6.99 a bottle)
- Only pay 1 cent for shipping!
- FREE six-piece wine tote worth $37.95
- Money back guarantee on all wines
Get 6 bottles of wine & a six-piece wine tote for only $41.94
Sign up now at http://www.vinesse.com
The Vinesse Wine Club Is Our #1 Best Wine Club
The Vinesse Wine Club got its start over 25 years ago when they capitulated to their customers’ requests to mail their wines out every month so that their customers wouldn’t have to come directly to their winery to physically pick up their wine club shipments. Ever since then, they’ve been spreading like wildfire as word has spread about how fantastic their wines genuinely are.
These days the VInesse Wine Club provides more membership options than any other wine club online today. And I’m happy to report that they continue to stick with their original 1993 mission of delivering high-quality wine without it breaking your budget. As you’ll see below and by reading other online reviews, this wine club has a membership that is well-suited for almost every preference.
- Only $6.99 a bottle
- Big selection of wines
- Bulk and per bottle pricing options
- FREE deluxe wine tote worth $37.95
- No contracts
- Ships to all states except for Utah
- So many wine clubs to choose from that it can be confusing
Wine Selection: (10/10 Rating)
Vinesse is one of just a few wine clubs that offers sparkling wines, champagne, and nearly any variety of wine that members could want. Not only do they offer a ton of different wine selection options, but they also allow you to pick and choose the individual bottles you would like in your next wine club shipment. Their wine options include both international and US varieties of wines and vintage, collectible and/or rare wines are even available in certain memberships as well.
Wine Quality: (10/10 Rating)
Various wine qualities are offered by Vinesse to suit all budgets. So whether your a club member that wants an expensive high-end wine or a budget-friendly one, there is a membership option available for satisfying those specific tastes. Even seasonal wines are offered for those wishing to toast the season.
Memberships/Pricing: (9/10 Rating)
This wine club does not require any commitments or contract. There memberships options are extensive – probably the highest number of different memberships options that are available online. And best of all, members are in complete control of their memberships, which includes the number of bottles they want to get, how frequently they wish to be billed and shipped, etc. For some memberships, pricing is based on case prices and on others per bottle – offering even more versatility.
Unfortunately, Vinesse Wines does not offer any options for one-time shipment memberships. They have an excellent selection of options, but that is something that we would like them to incorporate in the future for maximum versatility. There is also no option to limit the memberships; instead, you must sign up for the entire duration required by the specific membership.
Additional Perks: (8/10 Rating)
As an added bonus, Vinesse Wines also sends all new wine club subscribers a FREE deluxe wine tote worth $37.95! This makes giving this wine club as a gift extra special as the person that receives it will get this cool gift along with all their wine. In addition, wine club members will occasionally be emailed coupon, discount codes and special offers not available to anyone else. When they promotions come up, I blog about them here.
States: (10/10 Rating)
Vinesse Wine Club ships to every state except Utah. However, they do charge handling and standard shipping rates per bottle. You only pay 1 penny for the first shipment and then all future shipments are billed on a per shipment basis, this ranges from $18-$39.
Gift Options and Memberships: (6/10 Rating)
Vinesse offers a good number of wine club gift options. They not only have memberships but also offer gift cards starting at $20 (to order gift cards you must call them). They have wine gifts as well that you can buy outside of their memberships, which includes 15 different wine baskets that come in two, three or four bottle sets.
Their gift memberships, however, are lacking. There are no unique options or perks when you sign up for a gift membership – which we hope they will improve on sometime in the future. You also cannot limit their duration, meaning you will have to cancel when the term ends, or the recipient may continue receiving shipments that you pay for.
Website Features: (8/10 Rating)
The Vinesse website is quite easy to navigate. There is even a wine blog discussing company announcements, new wine bottles, recipes and more. It is also very easy to find information on the wines they ship and their wine clubs, which we enjoy as it makes it easy to find more info on the wines their going to send next month.
Customer Support/Service: (5/10 Rating)
Vinesse offers live chat, email, and phone support. Although it is easy to contact them during their regular business hours, there is not much information online regarding their terms and conditions, wine clubs, etc. Also, when we tried to request information from Vinesse, many times our interactions required repeated attempts, and there was a tendency for our emails not to be answered.
(Shipping isn’t included below in any membership prices)
- American Cellars Wine Club – Begins at $12-15 per bottle. They ship 12 times a year, and each shipment includes 6 wine bottles.
- Pinot Noir Wine Club – Begins at $13-21 per bottle. Four shipments per year with each shipment including six red pinot noir bottles.
- 5 Seasons Wine Club – Price is $89.99 per shipment of 12 wine bottles, shipped five times a year. Unfortunately, last I heard, this club was being removed as an option.
- California Treasures Wine Club – Begins at $15-17 per bottle. Eight shipments per year with each shipment including four bottles.
- Four Seasons Wine Club – Begins at $20-25 per bottle. 5 shipment per year with 4 bottles included in each shipment. Unfortunately, last I heard, this club was being removed as an option.
- Sparkling Wine Club – Begins at $24-29 per bottle. 5 ships per year with each shipment including 6 bottles.
- Malbec Wine Club – Begins at $12-18 per bottle. 4 shipments per year with each shipment including 6 bottles.
- Pacific Northwest Wine Club – Begins at $16-25 per bottle. 4 shipments per year with 6 wine bottles per shipment.
- Chardonnay Wine Club – Begins at $11-18 per bottle. 4 shipments per year with each shipment including 6 bottles.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Club – Begins at $11-18 per bottle. 4 shipments per year with each shipment including 6 wine bottles.
- Merlot Wine Club – Begins at $11-18 per bottle. 4 shipments per year with 6 wine bottles per shipment.
- Elevant Society Wine Club – Begins at $29-35 per bottle. 14 shipments per year with each shipment including 2 bottles.
- Light & Sweet Wine Club – Begins at $15-17 per bottle. 4 shipments per year with each shipment including 6 wine bottles.
- Grab Bag Wine Club – Begins at $10-14 per bottle. 5 shipments per year with each shipment include 6 wine bottles.
- Earth-Friendly Wine Club – Begins at $14-23 per bottle. 4 shipment per year with 6 wine bottles included in each shipment.
Who is Best Suited For This Wine Club?
Vinesse can be described as a multi-purpose wine club. This club offers so many different membership options that it would be difficult not to be able to find one that will work for every specific type of member. They cater to wine drinkers on a budget, beginning wine drinkers, and even wine drinkers who are searching for vintage and rare wine varieties.
What We Like And Don’t Like About This Club
There is plenty to like about the Vinesse Wine Club. For starters, we really enjoyed the wine tasting notes that the send with every shipment. They give you an intimate look into each of the wineries where the wine came from. Their significant number and variety of different wine club options and memberships let an individual customize their wine club membership to suit their own needs and preferences. Although we consider it a positive, it also can be seen as a negative as well. For beginner wine club members it may be confusing trying to figure out which of the many clubs they should join.
Vinesse charges per bottle. What this means is the amount that a member pays for each shipment can vary. For some wine members attempting to stick to their budget, the unexpected pricing might be a problem – and the very high shipping rates on each bottle charged by the club can mean a club member has to pay much more than what they were expecting when they signed up for the club.
No contracts are required; so a member can sing up and then cancel if they decide the club isn’t meeting their needs. Vinesse also offers a 100 percent money back guarantee, which means giving this wine club a go is super easy and comes with no risk.
This wine club is one for every budget and need. The Vinesse Wine Club provides a dazzling range of different membership options and genuinely attempts to please each wine collector and drinker. The selection ranges from vintage to champagne and budget-friendly. They aim to provide more values to their members for their money no matter what kind of wine they order with their membership.
Get 6 bottles of wine & a six-piece wine tote for only $41.94
Vinesse Wine Club Review
The Vinesse Wine Club is our #1 wine club of the year for the award winning 90+ wines they send out at exceptional prices (just $6.99 a bottle), the low shipping cost of just 1 cent and the deluxe wine tote worth $37.95 that they send you for FREE.